Thursday, November 15, 2012

A few new photos!

So I found out tonight that I get to go to Cape Evans on Saturday night and see Scotts hut out there.  I will take lots of pictures and post them when I get back on Sunday morning.  Hope you all enjoy these for now.

Tim

 The sun peeking around OB hill!

 Mt. Erabus, I got this photo early on in my shift at the airfield, when I went back into town a few hours later it looked like Mt. Erabus was very active by the amount of smoke and steam coming out from the top.  I didn't get any photos of Mt. Erabus than.

 One of a few beautiful days at the airfield this week.

 Looking back at McMurdo from the airfield.

 I got a new camera and have been playing with the features, I liked how blue the sky is in this one.

 This is the Basler (Modified DC-3) I rode in last year.

 We have an Ice Pier so hopefully all the vessel work goes a whole lot easier this year.

If you look carefully you can see the old ice pier just off of the point in this picture.  There is not much left of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment