Wednesday, February 29, 2012

132 days later

Well 132 days have gone by since I got on to the "Rock".  What can I say other than it has been an incredible ride.  I am glad that I took the chance to come down here and work for 4 months, I am glad that I met a whole lot of new people and made new friends out of this experience.  I hope that you all have enjoyed it just as much as I have.  If all goes well I will be flying out of here tomorrow on a C-17 or Christchurch. NZ around 3:00 pm and will get back into the real world after 8:30 pm.  After that it is a few days to relax and take care of a few things and than head for Queenstown, NZ for a few than onto Wellington, NZ where I will see some friends from my time in Vail.  After that I will go to Sydney, for 4 days than to Honolulu for 4 and will be back in Denver on March 20th.  I hope to see everyone again after the 20th, over some good food and drinks again.



Oh Yeah and my surprise is looks like I will be working for the Colorado Rockies this summer on the grounds crew.  


One more things, my hair has grown back so I will be looking normal and will be getting a haircut in Christchurch.  Thank goodness for my genes, I didn't make that big of a mistake.

Tim

I will post more pictures from my vacation and of Antarctica when I get home,

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing such clarifying information.
    Keep sharing.....
    Thanks for sharing.
    Turf Supplies Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice post

    Here is my website…. Northside Tree and Garden offers a wide range of services, including Tree Lopping, Garden Maintenance and Landscaping Services. Call today for a quote..... Tree cutting Sydney,Gardener north shore,Tree removal Sydney,Garden clearing,Tree service,Turf supplies sydney

    ReplyDelete